It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:47 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lorem Ipsum.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:36 pm 
Founding Board member | Mod

I reckon BIG would know this one:

Quote:
"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum."

"At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet ut et voluptates repudiandae sint et molestiae non recusandae. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat."

Found this whilst searching for ideas on templates. An industry standard for 5 centuries it seems too.

Sisterhood Forever!

Post subject: Re: Lorem Ipsum.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:00 pm 
Founding Board Member

Google translator did a good job...
Quote:
"This page is available, however, but because occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and pain can procure him some great. To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it. Bullet train to find fault with in the pleasure of pain in the or desires to obtain pain that produces no resultant good to flee. cases are perfectly account of the system, the fault of those who are in the original text: this is to sink. "

"On the other dislike men who are most worthy of them and to accuse and to the just hatred of pleasure of the present system to appease with the flattery of her or else he can not foresee the pain and trouble that sint occaecati ambition, and equal blame belongs to those who forsake the duties of weakness of will, that is to be welcomed and every pain avoided. These cases are things simple and easy to distinguish. a free hour, with an unmarried woman and when nothing prevents us is the option of choosing a less we may be able to do that which is well pleasing in the highest degree, every pleasure is to be welcomed and every pain avoided. duty or the obligations of things, But in certain circumstances and it will frequently occur that pleasures have to be repudiated and annoyances accepted. these matters to this, therefore, a free hour, so that either rejecting some other greater pleasures, or consequences he endures pains to avoid worse pains. "

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:16 pm 
Founding Board Member | Admin

Ah the old 'placeholder text'!

You'd think I would have translated it myself (via Google) at some point seeing I see it all the time, but no. Just Latin gobblety gook as far as I was concerned!

"If I can't build a time machine then I'll build machines from back in time." - Me

A.W.R.T.G.U.M.A Sisterhood
Founding Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:53 am 
Founding Board member | Mod

Never thought to translate it either but seems the english version is almost as jibberish as the latin one.... :lol:

Sisterhood Forever!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:36 am 
Founding Board Member | Admin

Now I know where spam-bots get their text from!

"If I can't build a time machine then I'll build machines from back in time." - Me

A.W.R.T.G.U.M.A Sisterhood
Founding Member