Big Giant Head wrote:
Sounds awesome Dash! Does the MAME emulator have high score etc enabled?
Are the controls you configured standard MAME or are they a compromise between the different emulators?
I like the idea of an all in one wheel, less configuration and less explaining to other people how to use it!
The mame is compiled by me to include;
- All Loading and white box messages removed
- No info screens (like this game has incorrect colours etc)
- No "Type Ok to continue" crap
- Hi Score support (for the games that support it)
- Proper game Sync (for games that run at odd refresh rates like 54 or 61 etc) on 60hz monitors
Also have 32bit and 64bit versions available.
I came up with these controls, as the standard mame controls use things link ALT, CTRL, SPACE which if pushed together can cause nasty problems with emulators other than MAME. (Like window minimizing, window swapping etc.)
Basically I'm trying to cover most emulators with a single control scheme that doesn't bugger up the rest.